Home > Natural Gas Service : Current Page

   Exchanging the Natural
   Gas Meter

   Gas Retailers
   Moving? ExpressAddress
   Unserved Community


Natural Gas Service

Need to Start, Stop or Transfer an Existing Account?

If you are moving, please visit expressaddress.com

If you are inquiring about your existing billing account, please call

If you require changes to your existing natural gas facilities, please call 1-888-7000-GAS (1-888-700-0427).

Need a New Natural Gas Service Line Installed?


  • Natural Gas and/or Electrical Service

    • Urban Home Builder - If you are building a home to sell and require natural gas and/or electrical service, apply here.

    • Urban Private Owner - If you are managing your own building project (building a home for your own personal use) and require natural gas and/or electrical service, apply here.

  • Natural Gas Service

    • Rural/Resort - If you live on a farm, acreage, in a resort, or in a rural subdivision and require natural gas service, apply here.

    • First Nations - If you would like natural gas service for a residential property in a First Nations community, apply here.

Commercial/Industrial (Urban or Rural) - If you require natural gas service for a commercial/industrial building or require a design or cost estimate for mains to be installed to your commercial development (multiple lots), apply here.

New Subdivision Development (Urban or Rural) - If you are a Developer in the initial stage of subdivision development where mains are not already in place, apply here.


To view and fill in a new service application form, you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader.

 Home | About SaskEnergy | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use